DeFiChain Airdropping $30 worth of DFI coins to new users
DeFiChain is a blockchain that focuses on decentralised financial applications. The DeFi Blockchain enables exceptional fast transaction throughput, reduced risk of mistakes, and intelligent feature development exclusively to complete financial services on the blockchain by focusing on the functionality of the blockchain and dedicating it specifically to decentralised finance. In September 2020, DeFiChain airdropped DFI to BTC holders at a rate of 500 DFI per 1 BTC. You may earn 34.5 percent APY on your DFI coins by staking them on Cake. Cake is a platform that allows you to take control of your finances by generating cashflow and utilising Decentralized Finance’s capabilities.
DeFiChain and Cake DeFi are offering a $30 DFI coin airdrop to new users. To obtain the incentives, create an account at Cake DeFi, complete your verification, and deposit $50 worth of any coin. For each referral, you’ll receive $10 in DFI.
Bonus $15 in BTC, ETH and DEFI : Learn and Earn Program (KYC REQUIRED)
- Create a Cake Defi account.
- Use my referral code : 335951
- Log in after you’ve double-checked your email.
- Complete the KYC verification process.
- Make a $50 deposit into the lending, staking, or liquidity mining freezers using any supported currency.
- To be eligible, the funds must be frozen for at least 28 days.
- If you sign up during the Cake DeFi’s Easter Egg Hunt campaign, you’ll receive $30 in DFI coins.
- For each referral, you’ll receive $10 in DFI.
In the Confectionery programme, your rewards will be frozen for 180 days, but you will automatically earn 34.5 percent interest throughout that time.
- Any verified Cake DeFi customer, with the exception of German residents, is eligible to participate in the referral programme.